Friday, May 11, 2007

Weee....today's the last day of training... !!!! which also means that I'm going to fight the real battle soon.. !!! a mixture of feelingss i guess.. felt gd cos its finally over with the boring training but on the other hand, I'm not most willing to be stationed in the bank yet!!!! i rather day dream during training... to be honest, I'm quite worried abt what going to happen to me in the branch.. afraid of weird customers asking me things that i do not know.. like the operations of the bank etc.. I mean, i tot i'm suppose to be fully focus on the sales and production... why am i hav to be bothered by the administation and paper work??? ~ well, maybe tats what we call multi-tasking huh?!?

leaving my new found frens cum colleagues of 3 weeks.. i gonna start all over again on the coming mon in my new branch!~though time are short but its nice knowing them.. we had our 'last lunch' tog at TM ~ AJISEN.. taken some pics but gg to dl them later.. lets hope we can meet up somewhere somehow ba... good luck to everyone of us!!!! cheerrsssss........!!!

No comments: