Thursday, September 13, 2007









The GRADUATION......

At last. After 2 years of concurrent studying & working, i found myself at the destination -the moment we have been waiting for - THE GRADUATION.



Sitting in the midst of proud parents and graduands, I somehow feel proud too.. ;) though i was feeling utterly disappointed at the same time. disappointed tat i was just 2 points away frm my distinction degree, Damn!



It was a joyous occasion. Meeting old skool mates that i haven seen for long time & most imptly, my whole family turn up for my graduation! I really appreciate the efforts that they took.. you noe, my graduation is on a freaking thur morning and my sis her bf have to actually take leave to attend..somehow it reminded me tat i din even notice when was my sis's graduation, and tat was only when i realise i din even attend it.. BOOooooo.



We were kinda late though, & i panic alittle as i was told tat latecomers are forbidded to enter. My sis quickly helped in getting me dressed in tat bulky gown as i totally have no idea where to begin..Yuling was all ready & even started taking pics when i just arrived.. sigh.. tat makes me more panicky...



felt like a superstar for a day with all ppl snapping pics of us.. all of our excitement were not put out by the heavily rain during the reception.. more cam-whoring actions continued.. well, despite all conditions, nothin can stop us from cam-whoring!!!!!




Finallyyy.....I HAVE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Dressing Up...




Waiting for my turn to go on stage.... as usual, I'm the last one to be called for the whole Accountancy cohort!!!!





At the reception....









Just us...




Bliss....




my family..













Me & Dearest Joey....





Me & dearest Jamie....




the gers... think we sat on the same row...

ehhmm.. the first row to be exact!









bestiess ...

this 2 J-babes has been my biggest angels during my study in Uni.
Thanks babes for your help

jamie has a forte in speed witting..
she always manage to copy everythin tat me n joey cannot catch
thanks jamie for ur notes!

Joey knows everythin tat is happening in the class
she always update me on wat is tested,wat is not as i MIA too much..

and not to mention, i think they r the oni frens i hang out w.. aha

so much so much more... Thanks gers...




skool mates...




almost whole class.... almost.



Finally, Its ME!

Congratulations... & celebrations.....

yeah....

its all over & done with...

seriously..

i miss skool :P


No comments: