Saturday, October 06, 2007

Eric & Pris' Wedding.....

~ 30 sept'07.

it the big day for my bestie since childhood!

i was one of the jie mei on tat day. it was a long, tiring yet emotional day...
seeing her getting married was a bit emo as she was like my little sista since young.
it like marrying off my own sista.. :P

i went to their newly renovated love nest & its simple yet carry a sense of elegance..i love the kitchen theme of bright red & white!

& i totally love their wedding pics to bits!!!! it totally ROCKS! :)

i am really happy for pris & tat i'm sure she will be in gd hands under eric's TLC - tender loving care..

attending her wedding, once again reminded me the fact tat i am really getting OLD!!!!!! gosh. but it oso re in forces the fact tat having the right person is very impt.. as i always believe, its easy to have a partner but its nv easy to find tat person who is gg to hold ur hands thru the ups & downs and be the witness of your whole entire life.... so lets hope me and my fellow gfs can find that 'person ' of our life soon...



pris, glowing with bliss.. :P




with the newly weds..




tog w my primary sch frens...

No comments: