Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moving Forward


Clearance..


exit interview..



& I'm officially done.




i guess no one has such big problems when they resign as compared to wat i experience..
finally they decided to give way..and so i dun need to trouble myself further to call up MOM again..

thank god, the VP is nt as irresponsible n stubborn as my own g.s.m..


i felt this yr has been rather 'challenging'..


oni 3 weeks into the new yr, i had lotsa big issues to see to..



is tat really becos its the yr of the RATS??!!?? hmm...




anyway, i got back to branch today to pick up my stuff..


bidding goodbyes to my colleagues..


hmm.. i can juz say.. its kinda sad to leave an environment which I'm so used to..


& my colleagues are one of the better ones i ever had since i started working..


but i noe, time waits for no man...


my departure w uob oso marks the beginning of a new chapter.. .


hope everything will be better den expected.. *crossing my fingers...


i will miss u peeps


take care n goodbyeee....

No comments: