Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my 1st entry of the new yr - 2008



A year has quietly passed




dun think there is a need for me to emphasize further on how time flies..


the end of yr 2007, also marked the end of my very 1st yr as a full time working adult since I've graduated from uni..




its has been a fulfilling year.. with new challenges and excitement.. n new colleagues..


yr 2007 has been an eventful yr.. with the sub prime crisis, affecting greatly on the world economy n our shares prices..

n nt forgeting the national tragic of our dragon boat rowers..



i cannot emphasized oso on how grateful am i for 'life', being able to still live each day healthily..



new yr, ppl talk abt new resolutions..




mine is a lot simpler this yr - to live each day happily..




i see the vulnerablility of life





so yar.. be happy, happy always..





n im changing to a new position !!



hope i work happily there..



:P




so much of my random tots..


shall post up my other photos..




been too bz with celebrations tat i dun hav the time to do so..




x'mas dinner at Vil'lage..












x'mas dinner at gina's place















No comments: