Monday, March 24, 2008

New Phrase

Seems like Marriage is a HOT topic this yr.

everyone seems to be getting married..

i lost count to how many times i heard my frens ranting abt their marriage plans, applying for flats, ROM, etc..

Am i really ageing?

why instead of the usual - fashion trends topics or the new guy he/she is dating topic changing to the Big M topic???!!!!??


I'm gg to b very frank.

I'm kinda scare...

scare of the fact im ageing and that i totally cannot imagine myself even getting into marriage..

its somethin i always presume v v far far away..

not until recently tat i realise everyone ard me is getting married..

muz admit its seems kinda fun to be like getting ur v own roof.. but its a lot of committment in return..

not so much of monetary wise but committment to another person.. 'to love till us part'..

gosh.. cannot relate.. : x


tats also probably becos i dun even have one partner to start w ba..

my love department has always been a failing part.. dunno y..

sometimes i did wonder whats keeping me away from 'l.o.v.e'..~ it doesnt seem to like me a lot to let me have it..

No comments: