Thursday, July 17, 2008

P for Passion...

disappeared for a good long time..
here i am again...
realise my last post was in april...
tats like 3 mths back....
gosh...
has been wanting to blog, a lot of thoughts.. and emotions throughout these period...
but somehow, i did not....
the label i had for this post is passion...
somehow, one day i ask myself...
if I'm given a chance to do somethin i like...
what would i choose?
i knew of frens who wanted to b a deejay, a comic artist, a basketball player, a fashion designer..
how nice....
cos after thinking for a long time...
i dun have an answer for myself
i am so unsure of my own passion....
even after spending 24 yrs with myself
In my whole life i always thought i knew what i want
and what is best for myself
but thinking back nw, i think i dun...
envy those who know what they want in their life
for life is juz too short to waste
Im like a soldier in a forest w/o a map/compass...
dark, lost and hoping to see the light at the other end
but, where is den the end.........

No comments: