Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas is just round the corner..!

Everyone been busy gettin gifts and attending xmas party..

This yr, its a lot quieter for me den the usual.

Nothing good or bad. just felt more distant from the world again.


I have choosen a slightly diff career as compared to what I have been doing since i graduated from poly.

I have been there for abt a yr.. I have to admit a lot of things changes ever since then..

My lifestyles, relationships with frens and family, even my character... its no longer the same as before.


I guess we call that 'sacrifices'.

I dun regret making the decision, we gain & lose something along the way...


I love end of yr.. not only the is a good reason to pamper myself with gifts again, I love making new yr RESOLUTION!!!


I remember one of my new yr resolution few yrs back was to have a new bf.. It came true in a way - i lost my bf that v yr...

anyway, new yr resolution is FUN.. Im already making the list and making sure I'll stick to it.

Last of all, I wish all my friends and love ones - A MERRY MERRY XMas...!!

Love u, all.....

No comments: