Friday, March 06, 2009

directions

I have been so troubled recently..

thinking whether I shld move on or shld i stay put - career wise.


Its always hard when decision are to be made esp. if it concerns money..

& I'm getting way too comfortable in my current environment.. feeling so lazy to start all over again in a new environment..

or perhaps i'm just getting old.. cant accept wrong decision made and having to go thru yet again the 'get to know new people' phrase..

i got N numbers of concerns.... *frustrated*

can god just point me the best path to take....please......

2 comments:

♡ iCyie ♡ said...

follow ur heart...

chris yk said...

SBF!!! i have faith in you.. no matter wad happens, i believe you'll be able to overcome it.. 加油!!!
if we have to start all over again, so be it.. 从头再来又so what? 不是更好吗? 给你一个机会to correct all the flaws you've made..