Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Simple things in life...

I realise i haven been going out for a long period of time..

i used to spent numerous hours walking aimlessly in town be it weekends or weekdays..

and thinking that its a waste of time or life in spore is so boring

slowly.. going out weekdays become an impossible...

and slowly... weekends too...


I 'wow' at every changes as i drove past the lonely quiet streets of orchard at midnight 2. 3 am..

and only den to realise when is the last time i actually dress up properly and head up to the streets in town..

- I lost the privilege of even walking aimlessly on the busy streets...


Life is a bitch, or are we? For we tend to only realise something is important only when we lost it...

how sad is that...


Well, i heading now for my CLEO mag to keep my eyes occupy with the beautiful dresses and shoes..

tats my life.

ciaoz.

No comments: