Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fri the 13th...

Yup, my 23rd Bday happen to fall on a day which many people of many many decades believed to be an unlucky day ~ Fri, the 13th.

According to History, Many believe that Friday itself is an unlucky day and also the number 13. so the combination of the both makes its a bad bad day..however, i'm not really bothered by tat..

On the night b4, I had a pre-celebration with my family. It was juz a simple affair. dinner and a cake along with a birthday song. after that, everythin remailns peaceful again.

i can stil recall the suprise visit by peiqi n kaini. Tat was LAST YR! man, its already 1yr ago. I was thinking to myself that this yr probaly gotta be a quiet bday wit every1 so busy with their stuffs.. but hey, i still manage to get a little suprise frm Mr. Chia. Sang me a bday song and allow me to drive his car!! haha. Thanks!! its was really nice of u to remember my bday, though u are nt really sure! ha. At last, someone took me away frm the boring day.

Peiqi was also v nice to wake up early in the morning to sing ktv with me. i miss ktv-ing!!! she qing chang a
bday song for me .. thanks for the cake the and ktv session u treat me to!! I din have any elaborated celebrations this yr, (only had the ktv session with Qi). On a postive side, many of my frens whom i seldom see nowadays sent me their well-wishes, tats including my CLIENTS!! Thanks all the sweeties!

looking forward the meet up with my 'Bangz'
gers.. long time since the 6 gathers..

& to sum it up, my bday wishes: WORLD PEACE!!
: p


Birthday cake frm ~ sis















~frm Qi
















~turning another yr older!!!

















~me & Qi

No comments: