Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Thoughts.

Its a lazy wed afternoon. Waking up aimlessly, as usual, my long & boring day kicks in.


It has been almost a month since i been staying home, unemployed. The boredom in me builts up day by day & I just feel like going nuts! Though I'm starting on my new job soon, I'm not at the least excited abt it. I'm just glad that finally i can get rid of the loneliness.

Times zoom by like nobodys' biz and its one third of the yr 2007, GONE. wat have i achieve so far? ~ my ans: NUTS.. I'm just sleeping my life away & i totally DETEST that happening to me. wat happen to all those resolutions i made to myself? With one third of the yr gone, I made a self checks and realise nothing has been done. Hopefully, its just all nt too late to get on back to the right track of life.

Anyway, I met up with my group of gals over a hearty dinner & its nice to see everyone well, happy & fine. looking back, it was 10 years ago since we first met one another! it's a decade ago! can u believe how fast we are AGING!?!

with each other busy with
their own stuffs, be it, studying;working;flying. We have all grown into big gals!

may we have many many goods y
ears ahead.Cheerios~



Dinner @ BaliThai


























Sixes..

























Bestiess
































Six Sexy Hot Babes

No comments: