Friday, May 18, 2007


my com crush and i cant access internet at all!! so irritating.. now i have to resort to use it only in my branch.. but den again it has limited access and i cant check any single email... dam it! sigh.. dunno how long this thing is gg to last.. i feel so disconnected from the world!!! i cant spree online as and when i'm bored..!!


and ya, I am now blogging... in my branch. No choice.. I been waiting so long to blog and i realise that my com wont be ready soon. tats bad bad news..

and it explains the overdue pics frm mother's day till now. :)



mother's day special deserts






my mummy & her ice cream.. blueberry something. new frm swensen.






my food.. i ate much more den my mother.. though its mother's day.. haha. but its sucks totally! no joke! ribeye steak~yucks.