Monday, June 11, 2007

Yup, I finally manage to steal time to blog a bit. haven had the time since i joined my current co. yes, busy busy busy is wat i experience every day..

i feel drained seriously.

but wat other choice do i hav... but to continue to slog... :(

had been a while since i last went clubbing. yes, i went zouk again. wherelse rite..it was a crazy night though, with lotsa n lotsa ppl squeezing here, there.. din enjoy at all actually.

went sentosa yester!! yeah.. its a really nice place now.. with almost all renovations done.. i hope to go there as often as possible to throw my heavy work loads off.. hey babes, tot we have a date at sentosa like a long time AGO ?!? why aren't we there yet!!!

i went to try out the luge.. its was HIGH. as in really high up and im kinda afraid of heights can.. but i did complete the 2 way ride but forgot to take pics.. too tired to remember everythin i suppose.. :-(


me & chloe @ z-o-u-k

my colleague, andy @ zouk



No comments: