Wednesday, June 13, 2007

its shoppinggg timee.
yeah. went shopping again.. though i shop alone but i bought lotsa clothings back with me!! :) retail therapy, n more n more of that.. my work is overwhelming and i guess the only and fastest way to get away w it--- yes. its to shop, shop n shop.
i'm quite satisfield with my buying.. from tops to skirts to dresses and to cardigarn. yup, i hav at least a piece for each item.. :) also means a HUGE hole burnt in my wallet!!! :(
in addition to my shopping, i went for this DIAMOND PEEL facial thingy just the other day and it seriously cost me a bomb! SOS!!! i need a Financial Controller to take charge of my money.. coz i'm soo BROKE.
i was told to save or rather start saving.. its hard seriously with the kind of lifestyle and spending habits of mine.. ya. i noe i need to start somewhere. hopefully soon. commit myself to do that after my hongkong trip.. - keeping my fingers crossed.
i'm looking forward to travelling to hk but hey, we haven got the tix & accommodations book?!?

No comments: