Sunday, November 18, 2007

the evil took the better of me..



juz came back from my ktv session w Chloe.. can tell both of us are so bored tat we resort to singing.. initially chloe suggested that we shld go shopping but be coz i spent too much ytd tat i decided to stop buying today. yup, juz for today.. :P


i bought a new sunglasses!!! i'm so happy.. finally i settled on one.. cos i look bad in glasses tat my fren suggested i shldnt buy any at all.. :(

but i dun care!!! i juz wan it! and 'ta dan'... here is my glasses.. & i love it to bits..but it cause a BIG damage to my wallet...




*my new indulgence*


i tot the casing look really outdated.
but the salesperson told me thats e one my glasses came with..
so bo bian lar..



*big damage*




i juz cant stop spending & my shop list is stil as long as ever..


& Christmas is also nearing.. i cant imagine my credit card bill.. :X juz wats wrong with me..??? i cant seem to stop spending. actually i do feel abit guilty at times for spending unnecessarily ..



hmm.. i secretly wish for a cash machine tat provides me w endless cash for this Christmas.. *Santa, i hope u see this ya*



jus to side track a bit, i had a pimples outbreak today.. i look totally chui can..! i got a shock when i woke up tis morning.. sigh.. i hope my skII will do the rescuing in time.. before it got my whole face..




8 pimples in juz one side of my side.. yucks!
i'm a ugly ger now.. :(

helppp!!!!!

No comments: