Tuesday, April 15, 2008

celebrations celebrations ...epi 1


Smashing weekend...



my weekend was a SMASHING one..


the only reason was - my loved ones was w me..!

my darling gfs and my best guy frens were all w me to celebrate my 24th bday..

how blessed..

really...


this yr has been special w you guys keeping me company throughout..


it wouldn't hav happen w/o u ppl...


oso, nt shy to say, i took this bday like some impt day cos my celebration started frm thur

though my actual bday was on sunday!!



haha
dun care.

:)




went DF w my colleagues on thur after work n they gt me real high n happy that night..



the waterfall that make me 'high' immediately...










w vance n Fong..







& of cos i gt to take pic w Wen le!!!!!!!

he rocks totally can!!!!!!!!!!!

can see how happy i was at the instant lo...







No comments: