Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My days @ UOB

Overdue Photos..


the below photos are taken some time ago.. when i was abt to leave UOB.... looking back at these pics bought back lotsa memories.. my memories at uob...

i had great colleagues.. work is not like work over there expect for certain times lar, when boss get stressed up.. we will ganna... and all the stupid punishments they impose.. haha.. but well, eventually,one after another left.. *sigh*

still, memories continues.. n the great times will nv be forgotten.. i missed my "table mate" - Imelda... been long time since i last spoke to her... n my 'role play' partner - andy, and my mj khakis -jane, eileen and oso jo. though its like oni 2 mths since i left, but it just felt like forever.. i mean, a long time...din manage to take pics w them when i was leaving be cos they are either no longer there or at the sister branch..






me & verlynn @ our PB counter...
my new table mate for sometime...







Vianne, me & Verlynn..






Audrey & Me..

(Marcus behind the scene..)















No comments: