Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally Over...

I took a brave decision.

to had all of my 4 wisdom tooth remove..

today, early in the morning, I reached NDC at freaking 9ish for a briefing and our surgery is scheduled at 11am.

getting nervous when i saw patient roll out from the operation rm and started to complain abt the intense pain and nauseous.

i gt changed and rest a while on my bed to oni feel more n more regretful abt this decision.


i tt of running away..
seriously...
but it would b so drama if i do so...


i tried to distract myself away frm the wild thoughts by playing some games on my iphone but still failed.


seeriously, i waited too long n had waited alone, which i belive was the main reasons for the fear angel to take the whole of me....

after 4 freaking hrs since i reached, finally its my turn.

when the nurse told me so, i dunno to feel happy or otherwise...

well, as a believer of mind over body and consistent 'self talk' to myself that I am able to make it thru, i walk in the O.R. still able to joke with the sugerons and nurse...

not too bad huh..

im quite a brave gal, i think =)

i was on full aesthetic, i only rem the last words before i fell deep into wonderland....

it was a v high feeling within seconds.....

i rem i was dreaming... if i din rem wrongly....

suddenly i heard a voice... calling out my name in a forceful tone....


i begin to regain conscious... feeling still high and i cant move any part of me expect my eyeball...


at that pt in time, i tot im still in the midst of the operation and felt so gan chong cos i dun wan to see what going on...!!!

luckily it was all over....


i was roll out to my own ward and i started to feel breathless and my throat hurts quite badly... - (for ur infor, the inserted a tube rite thru my nose to my throat... which caused my throat to hurt... )

at that instance i tot im gg to choke on my own saliva n die there w/o anyone realising... or run out of breathe...

the feeling sucks....

i was totally helpless.. i cant move... the bell to alert the nurse ws juz beside me but i juz cant reach.....

i was feeling super emo.... i cant do anythin.. nt even talk....

not even move my fingers....

& i had a tube still inserted into my wrist.....


dunno when, i started to teared.....

i hate myself for this stupid decision....

lying there, i felt im like waiting for death.......


after a while, wp came....

i think he was quite shocked to see the state im in....

i had blood bleeding onto my face and to the op gown im wearing......

brusies on my mouth....

i looked like i juz had a fight....


the moment i saw him, i cried even harder....

oni tears, no sound... i cant even produce the sobbing noise man....


seeing him, make me calm down...

and im glad there is someone coming for me.....


even now, my mouth still feels a bit numb on one side especially.

they had drill and cut up my gums and cut one of my tooth into pieces....

i took a photo of the them... hee.....

post it someother time....

i think they look cute... hah...

but nw i might b cute-er with a swollen face!!!!!

hahah....



IT'S OVER....!!!! yeah............................

No comments: