Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 more days..

tats the time i need to endure before its hello Hong kong...!

Haven got anything really, except my air fares, accomodation and visa..

i realise being in this job, there is hardly time for myself and my love ones...

even packing up which i would nornally enjoy, has nt started.

dunno wat stuffs to bring....

n i haven got the program for my 7 days plan out!

feeling totally excited about the shopping and food over at HK... I better make sure everything is well plan n time is maximise for shopping...

if nt, i noe i will hate myself for it.

come to think of it, i haven been shopping in spore for donkey months...

maybe tat explains my excitement for this up coming shopping trip...

gotta really try packing tonight after work..


see you guys...

No comments: