Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to the TINY DOT....

Hey peeps... I'm back from my splendid trip - Hk - SZ - Macau.

Been so bz ever since i came back...

*shaggness*

Not long after i arrived back in Sing, I have to rush down to my SBF - Yao Kun'd bday party..

It was soo tiring.. cos i din slept for more den 24 hrs.. think ard 30plus hrs i think....

but no matter wat... all of them knew that i will still be there...@ yk's party...

surviving thru the 'shaggness'.. I had a great time there...

I think we all did.. *=)*


The plan wasnt suppose to be so.. but i was trapped in Macau, all thanks to the typhoon...

my flight was cancelled..

sent a lot of unnecessary money be cos of that as well...

not to mention the DAMAGE done while i'm in HK....


HK was great.. AWESOME...

i went to so many other places .. new places that i din venture to last yr when i was there...

Endless shopping.. n snacking...

I shopped every day at least for 12 hrs straight..

amazing huh...

my feet hurts like mad though...

I went to great restaurants too.. they have nice ambiance!

Love it!!


HK is amazing as always....

always leaving me a BURNT pocket..

*Luff*

will try to post photos up soon.....



And yar, saw ICE's blog...

thanks yar.. *appreciate* really..

n take care ger... hope to see you real soon...

and pertaining to ur qns... i din missed out anyone...

i juz din count myself in...

6 as always....


ciaoz.

No comments: