Thursday, August 14, 2008

especially for u..

Just as i complete my last post,

yes.. a v short one..

I went to pearl's blog to see if she has gt any new updates.

u might not know that i actually read my fren's blog that is pasted on my blog v frequently.

so freq that sometimes i can visit them everyday for any new updates..

today was a bit diff...

after reading pearl's blog...

i scroll and explore her blog a bit and realise the ppl she has on her reads...

i saw familiar names.. too familiar name...

n i went to read them to oni realise that they have their blog already for some time....

n i oni realise it nw...

i felt... ashamed..


they are my good frens..

frens for 11 yrs.. since sec 1...

been thru and witness every major ups and down in my life....

today, i realise .. its a long while since i saw everyone of them...

5 to b exact... frm the 'bang' grp..

and oso yiru...

i read in her post to oni realise that she has a new hair cut..!

& she look great!


i have no idea abt the happening of my dear fren's life...

sometimes, i felt alone...

like im in another sector, n could oni know more abt them thru a lifeless instrument - the internet...


I miss the time where i can meet them freely...

hearing them complaining abt their mandane work and their partners...

abt money nt enuff... abt their new buys...

everything....


i wish...

to regain such time...

hopefully one day.. soon....


miss u all, my dearies......

No comments: