Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 Q...

This post was delayed as i haven had time lately to go online..

Welll.. back to topic.. i wanna thanx all my lovely pretty gfs and yan dao bfs for their kind bday wishes, celebrations and pressie.

life seems much easier with you guys ard..always. sbf - still waiting for june for u to b back n listen to all my nonsense.

Yeh - my diana, me was already in the yun ding engrossed w my gambling when u beep me..

Like to Thank my dearest Amber ~ I love the book that u made to bits..! dictates all the events that we been thru and ur drawing don suck at all..

I love the Cutie Hello Kitty 8 treasure box(there is definitely more den 8 treasure) that ter gave me.. Sweet...

Of cos loving the Agnes B earrings and bracelet set that i almost wore everyday.. Thanks Bg much much. and u know wat, my colleagues tried to get me the LV thingy but it's OUT OF STOCK.. sighh.. wats new..


Lastly, thanx Qi, Ru & Bing for taking time out for the KTV session.. Bing was KTVing w me last yr on my bday as well.. hah.. guess we not much of an idea wat to do huh.. Of course, appreciate all the smses i gt.. Another yr older..!!! hmmmmm....



Thank Guys.. U rocks.

















Love U...

No comments: