Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yep. Im officially 1/4 of a century..

not at all excited anymore..

My Bday wish is no. 1 to stay and be healthy. The result of the recent medical checkup dont seem to b good.

2.I hope in the new environment I can achieve greater heights and meet great ppl as well.

3. Win lots of money as i am heading to genting in few hrs time.

4. Become prettier and prettier as the number of candles on my bday cake increases.


I used to grumble and blame life a lot. Though I'm sure i am not the only one doing so, i realise i have changed that attitude of mine.

I smiled at even simple things, no longer craving for big happenings and totally hate competition and the rat race that is going on for everyone.

I now enjoy simple activities and feel its alright to fall and I just have to learnt and not repeat my mistake.

no longer being influence or pressurise. im glad for what i am now.


I just hope to LIVE my own dreams.


Thanks all for the well wishes and pressie.

1 comment:

chris yk said...

Oei u changing job oso didnt tell me sia.. really got alot of catching up to do liao. Anyway, glad to see u doing well.. all the best for your new job and may all stuff be shun shun li li for u k.. *_-