Saturday, January 02, 2010

Gooodbyyeee 2009. Welcommme 2010

I know I'm quite late. 2 days in the new yr already! Anyway, I found a new way to blog- my iPhone! ;)
though it's a bit tiring typing each letters but Beggers can't b chosers.. No laptop, this shall b the best way out.

I have pen my goals for the new yr & hope I can achieve each of them.
First in my list that I wrote - LOSE Weight! No need to further elaborate how much weight I gained..
This weight issue is driving me nuts.. Can't seem to drop kilos at all!!

Definately,Other than losing weight, i have set myself more career targets and life targets.
A yr wiser.. Gosh.. How time flies..

When we were all younger, we used to hear this from all adults saying how time flies but it doesn't seem so when
we are younger.. Now that we all feel so, I realise I'm the old adult now.. Telling my nephews n cousins all that stuffs..

2009 - I left the european world in apr n hello Asia hrs.. I miss my dear frens I know there but nv regret leaving the job itself.
Gg back to sales is challenging.. I'm glad so far so gd.. Could be better of cos.
My dear fren, Pearline gave birth to a sweet angel - Joy.. She is indeed our bundle of joy..

What's up next for 2010? More wedding invitations..more babies.. Oh no.. I'm goanna b so brokezz.. :0

No comments: