Monday, November 02, 2009

Random.
haven been online since my lappie died on me.. the only time i was online is either at work or with my iphone downloading kids games..
time seem never enuff these days & guess what I'm just 2 mths away from 2010. my resolutions made this year is not even 10% close.. See... I have wasted another yr..! Cant imagine *angry*
though busy, I manage to make a trip with my pal to batam abt a week ago.. we spoke alot. and I realise when was the last time we really had the chance to do so.. speaking of which, we had a conversation abt us and our other frens.. i guess we are just different from the rest.. we are the problematic gals.. =P sometimes its not so easy to be simple.. simplicity is truly a blessing..
I'm re-adjusting my plans and will be held up with the plan to start an online store.. the stuff we will be having is definitely cool.. details will be finalise soon... I hope life gets better and Ade can be happier...
ciaoz

No comments: